Since 2003, PacePDH.com has delivered over 1.3 million online continuing education hours to more than 50,000 AEC professionals nationwide. Our online interactive audio/visual courses feature narration, images and illustrations.
Alabama Home Builders Licensure Board (HBLB) Continuing Education Requirements
Beginning in the 2022 renewal year, which begins October 1, 2021, all licensees and/or designated qualifying representatives (DQR) for a corporation, limited liability company, or partnership under the age of 60 must obtain six (6) credit hours of continuing education before being issued a 2022 license.
Continuing Education Highlights:
- The 2022 renewal seasons begins on October 1, 2021. To avoid delays in the issuance of the 2022 license, licensees should complete the six (6) hours continuing education before October 1, 2021.
- Licensees should complete the six (6) hours continuing education on or before Nov. 30th to avoid a $50 administrative late fee. (Note: the HBLB has waived the $50 administrative late fee for 2021).
- At least two (2) credit hours each year must come from an Alabama specific course.
- A licensee may carry over up to six (6) hours of continuing education hours from one licensure period to the following licensure period.
- HBLB charges the provider (us) a $5 per CE credit hour filing fee.
This fee will be added during check out. There is no mark-up on this fee.
For more information, view the HBLB Policies and Procedures (PDF file).
You also can visit the Continuing Education page on the HBLB Web site.
Each of the following courses has been approved by the State of Alabama Home Builders Licensure Board for the listed amount of continuing education credit:
Courses in Your Cart
Audio-visual course for computers, tablets and smartphones.
Alabama Specific Courses
|Home Builders Licensure Law Alabama Code Chapter 14A||2.00||$29.00|
|Mechanic's Lien Law for Alabama Contractors||2.00||$29.00|
Online 24/7 Elective Courses
|Ageless by Design (GEN) (HSW)||2.00||$29.00|
|Danger in the Damp - Dealing with Mold (HSW)||2.00||$29.00|
|Getting Decked - And Choosing How That Happens||2.00||$29.00|
|OSHA's Respirable Crystalline Silica Standard for Construction (WPS/GEN)||2.00||$29.00|
|Professional Ethics for Contractors||2.00||$29.00|
|REMODology Part I - Get Paid for Your Time and Up-front Remodeling (GEN)||2.00||$29.00|
|REMODology Part II - The Feasibility Study (BSP/GEN)||2.00||$29.00|