Since 2003, PacePDH.com has delivered over half a million online continuing education hours to more than 50,000 AEC professionals nationwide. Our online interactive audio/visual courses feature narration, images and illustrations. Our PDF format is a non-timed, read-only course with online testing at the end.
Alaska Continuing Education Requirements
Alaska Adminstrative Code Article 5. 12 AAC 36.510 Continuing Education Requirements
- To renew a professional architect, engineer, land surveyor, or landscape architect registration, a professional architect, engineer, land surveyor, or landscape architect must obtain 24 professional development hours during the 24 months immediately preceding that registration period.
- The professional can carry up to 12 excess professional development hours to the continuing education requirement for the subsequent biennial period.
- The continuing education courses or activities must address the public's health, safety, and welfare (HSW).
Alaska Adminstrative Code Article 5. 12 AAC 36.540 Continuing Education Record Maintenance and Verification
- A professional architect, engineer, land surveyor, or landscape architect shall maintain records that may be used to verify professional development hours.
- You must save your documents for at least 4 years so you can respond to audits.
For more information, visit the Alaska Continuing Education Administrative Code Website.
Courses in Your Cart
Audio-visual course for computers. Requires a third party app for phones/tablets.
Audio-visual course for computers, tablets and smartphones.
|Hydraulic Design of Storm Sewers with Excel||4.00||$76.00|
|Hydrology 1 - Precipitation||4.00||$76.00|
|Hydrology 2 - Frequency Analysis of Flood Data||5.00||$90.00|
|Manning Equation Open Channel Flow Calculations||4.00||$76.00|
|Modern Roundabout Design I||3.00||$57.00|
|Modern Roundabout Design II - Multilanes to Mini-Roundabouts||3.00||$57.00|
|Roadway Traffic Control Part 1||3.00||$76.00|
|Roadway Traffic Control Part 2||3.00||$76.00|
|Building for Energy Efficiency (BSP/T/GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Daylighting for Energy Efficiency (BSP/T/GEN)||1.00||$19.00|
|Energy Efficient Roofs (GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Energy Efficient Ventilation Techniques (GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Basic Engineering Ethics 1 Hour - PDF||1.00||$19.00|
|Analysis of Changes 2020 NEC - Part 1 - Code-Wide Chapters 1 and 2||4.00||$76.00|
|Analysis of Changes 2020 NEC - Part 2 - Chapters 3 and 4||4.00||$76.00|
|Analysis of Changes 2020 NEC - Part 3 – Chapter 5 through Article 682||4.00||$76.00|
|Analysis of Changes 2020 NEC - Part 4 - Article 690 through Chapter 9||4.00||$76.00|
|Developing Your Stormwater Prevention Plan (GEN)||2.00||$38.00|
|Fair Housing: An In Depth Study of Accessible Routes (GEN) (AOA) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Fair Housing: An In Depth Study of Accessible Routes (GEN) (AOA) (HSW) - PDF||1.00||$19.00|
|Home Builder’s Guide to Coastal Construction (GEN) (HSW)||4.00||$76.00|
|Indoor Environmental Quality (GEN) (HSW)||3.00||$57.00|
|Lead and Other Metals in Construction (WPS/GEN)||3.00||$57.00|
|Mold Remediation in Schools and Public Buildings (BSP/GEN)||2.00||$38.00|
|Raising the Roof (GEN) (HSW)||2.00||$38.00|
|The Building Envelope (BSP/GEN)||1.00||$19.00|
|Wind Mitigation Methodology - Retrofits for Existing Homes - 1 hr (WMM/GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|