Since 2003, PacePDH.com has delivered over 1.3 million online continuing education hours to more than 50,000 AEC professionals nationwide. Our online interactive audio/visual courses feature narration, images and illustrations.
Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry (DLI) Continuing Education Requirements
All Minnesota Residential builders (QB), remodelers (QC) and roofers (QR) must complete 14 hours of continuing education content before their biennial renewal, which is based on their date of licensure.
- Course content must demonstrate significant intellectual or practical content and deal with matters directly related to residential construction, workforce safety, or the business of running a company in the residential construction industry.
- One hour must include instruction related to energy codes or energy conservation measures applicable to residential structure.
- One hour must include instruction related business management strategies applicable to residential construction businesses.
The following Pace courses have been approved by the Minnesota DLI:
- Advanced Wall Framing Techniques. Approval # CRSE2309-0014
- Ageless by Design Approval. # CRSE2309-0016
- Danger in the Damp - Dealing with Mold. Approval # CRSE2309-0015
- Getting Decked - And Choosing How That Happens Approval # CRSE2309-0018
- Mechanic's Lien Law Approval. # CRSE2309-0017
- Women in the Construction Workplace - Providing Equitable Safety and Health Protection. Approval # CRSE2309-0010
- Professional Ethics for Contractors. Approval # CRSE2309-0011
- Reducing Energy Costs Through Fenestration Optimization. Approval # CRSE2309-0009
- REMODology Part I - Get Paid for Your Time and Up-front Remodeling. Approval # CRSE2309-0020
- REMODology Part II - The Feasibility Study. Approval # CRSE2309-0008
- REMODology Part III - The Design Review. Approval # CRSE2309-0019
For more information visit the Minnesota DLI Continuing Education for Licensees Web page .
Courses in Your Cart
Audio-visual course for computers, tablets and smartphones.
Energy Related (you must choose at least one hour from this category)
|Reducing Energy Costs Through Fenestration Optimization (GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$14.00|
Business Management Related (you must choose at least one hour from this category)
|Professional Ethics for Contractors||2.00||$28.00|
|REMODology Part I - Get Paid for Your Time and Up-front Remodeling (GEN)||2.00||$28.00|
|REMODology Part II - The Feasibility Study (BSP/GEN)||2.00||$28.00|
|REMODology Part III - The Design Review (BSP/GEN)||2.00||$28.00|
|Advanced Wall Framing Techniques (GEN)||1.00||$14.00|
|Ageless by Design (GEN) (HSW)||2.00||$28.00|
|Danger in the Damp - Dealing with Mold (HSW)||2.00||$28.00|
|Getting Decked - And Choosing How That Happens||2.00||$28.00|
|Mechanic's Lien Law (BSP/GEN)||2.00||$28.00|
|Women in the Construction Workplace - Providing Equitable Safety and Health Protection (WPS/GEN)||1.00||$14.00|