Credit Hours: 4.00
Approval Number: 20-721174
Add to Basket
Return to Course Listing
This interactive distance-learning course is an extensive and popular program analyzing the major changes to the National Electric Code (NFPA 70™) for the 2017 cycle. Members of the nineteen NEC® code-making panels contributed to the development of the authoritative text used in this online course.
The International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI) and PacePDH.com staff have worked together to develop a quality online program that will provide information about code changes covering the safe installation and use of electrical products in the 2017 National Electrical Code.
The Analysis of Changes 2017 NEC - Part 2 - Articles 300-480 course covers more than 50 of the most significant code changes in Articles 300 through 480. Specifically, the course covers code changes related to wiring methods and equipment for general use.
- Describe changes to wiring methods and conductors for general wiring.
- Define changes regarding proper uses for different conduit types, busways and cable trays.
- State changes to the use and identification of switches, receptacles, switchboards and panelboards.
- Understand changes regarding appliances, motors and controllers.
- Explain changes in air-conditioning, refrigeration equipment, generators and storage batteries.
Keith Lofland, Director of Education
International Association of Electrical Inspectors
901 Waterfall Way, Ste. 602
Richardson, TX 75080-7702
(972) 235-1455 x.36
We encourage students to contact Keith with any content related questions and he will provide you with a prompt response. He has a wealth of industry knowledge which he is happy to share. Keith has been a master electrician since 1987 and the Director of Education at the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI) since 2008.