Since 2003, PacePDH.com has delivered over half a million online continuing education hours to more than 50,000 AEC professionals nationwide. Our online interactive audio/visual courses feature narration, images and illustrations.
North Carolina Licensing Board (CILB) Continuing Education Requirements
General Statute 87-10.2 states that North Carolina licensed general contractors will be required to complete continuing education (CE) beginning with 2021 license renewals.
Continuing Education Highlights:
- 8 hours of CE must be completed in order to renew a license by at least one qualifier for licensees in the license classifications of Building, Residential and Unclassified. For the Unclassified license, it shall be the qualifier who has passed the Building examination.
- The 8-hour course requirement includes a mandatory 2-hour course produced by the Board with information about changes in the laws and rules and other content applicable to general contracting.
- The remaining 6 hours will be elective courses produced by outside providers, submitted to and approved by the Board.
- The CE year begins January 1 and ends on November 30 annually.
- Classes will not be offered during the month of December.
- NCLBGC charges the provider (us) a $4 per CE credit hour filing fee.
This fee will be added during check out. There is no mark-up on this fee.
NCLBGC online course requirements state the student must "enter the qualifier number each time he/she accesses the online course, and this number shall match exactly the qualifier number provided during registration."
Note: This is your Qualifier ID (a three to five digit number), not your license number. It is essential you use this number as your Primary License number when registering as we also use it on our course completion roster uploaded to the NCLBGC. If needed, you can lookup/verify your Qualfier ID on the NCLBGC Web site.
Courses in Your Cart
Audio-visual course for computers. Requires a third party app for phones/tablets.
Audio-visual course for computers, tablets and smartphones.
|REMODology Part I - Get Paid for Your Time and Up-front Remodeling||2.00||$29.00|