Board: Georgia Electrician
Credit Hours: 4.00
Rating: 31 ratings
Approval Number: PACE-0629
Add to Basket
This online course is an extensive and popular program analyzing the major changes to the National Electrical Code (NEC®) for the 2023 cycle. Members of the eighteen NEC® code-making panels contributed to the development of the authoritative text used in this online course.
The course includes analysis of over ninety of the most significant electrical code changes and twenty expert commentary video clips.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe code-wide changes
- Understand Article 100 definition changes and requirements for electrical installations
- Identify code changes to related to grounded conductors and branch circuits
- Explain branch feeders and services code changes
- Understand changes to overcurrent protection, grounding and bonding
- Describe changes to wiring methods
- Recongnize code changes to equipment for general use
- Discuss code changes related to special occupancies
- Express code changes related to special equipment
- Summarize special conditions code changes
Joseph Wages, Jr. - Director of Digital Education
International Association of Electrical Inspectors
901 Waterfall Way, Ste. 602
Richardson, TX 75080-7702
We encourage students to contact Joseph with any content related questions and he will provide you with a prompt response. He has a wealth of industry knowledge which he is happy to share. Previous to his position as Director of Digital Educaition he was the Technical Advisor, Education, Codes and Standards Specialist and the Seminar Coordinator. In addition to being a Master Electrician, Jody is an ICC Certified Building Official and holds certifications as Building Plans Examiner, Building Inspector, Chief Building Code Analyst and One- and Two-Family Dwelling Inspector.