Since 2003, PacePDH.com has delivered over half a million online continuing education hours to more than 50,000 AEC professionals nationwide. Our online interactive audio/visual courses feature narration, images and illustrations. Our PDF format is a non-timed, read-only course with online testing at the end.
Alaska Continuing Education Requirements
Alaska Adminstrative Code Article 5. 12 AAC 36.510 Continuing Education Requirements
- To renew a professional architect, engineer, land surveyor, or landscape architect registration, a professional architect, engineer, land surveyor, or landscape architect must obtain 24 professional development hours during the 24 months immediately preceding that registration period.
- The professional can carry up to 12 excess professional development hours to the continuing education requirement for the subsequent biennial period.
- The continuing education courses or activities must address the public's health, safety, and welfare (HSW).
Alaska Adminstrative Code Article 5. 12 AAC 36.540 Continuing Education Record Maintenance and Verification
- A professional architect, engineer, land surveyor, or landscape architect shall maintain records that may be used to verify professional development hours.
- You must save your documents for at least 4 years so you can respond to audits.
For more information, visit the Alaska Continuing Education Administrative Code Website.