PacePDH.com is approved by the American Institute of Architects (AIA Provider # J607) to provide online continuing education courses to architects.
Since 2003 PacePDH.com has delivered over 500,000 online continuing education hours to more than 25,000 AEC professionals nationwide.
New Mexico Continuing Education Requirements
New Mexico Administrative Code 22.214.171.124.C Continuing Education Reporting Requirements
In addition to all other requirements for registration renewal, an architect must complete a minimum of 12 continuing education hours each calendar year.
- Continuing education hours must be completed in health, safety and welfare subjects acquired in structured education activities.
- Continuing education hours may be acquired at any location, whether delivered by direct contact or distant learning methods.
- Excess continuing education hours may not be credited to a future calendar year.
New Mexico Administrative Code 126.96.36.199.E Continuing Education Record Maintenance and Verification
- Each registrant should maintain certificates of completion and any other documentation showing proof (receipts, fliers, AIA transcripts).
- Documentation of reported continuing education hours shall be maintained by the architect for three years from the date of award.
- Currently the Board does not require a full report of each credit/hour to be submitted along with renewal, but each registrant is responsible for certifying completion on the renewal form.
- Keep the documentation as part of your records; the documents will be needed if the registrant’s certification is audited by the Board.
For more information, visit the New Mexico CE Guidelines Website.
Courses in Your Cart
Non-timed, read-only PDF document with online testing at the end.
|Ageless Living by Design (HSW)||2.00||$38.00|
|Aging in Place - Eliminating Traps (HSW)||4.00||$76.00|
|Biophilic Design and Senior Well Being for Architect and Design Professionals (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Demographic Trends and Changes in the Aging Population Essential for Architects, Designers and Contractors to Identify (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|The Senior Wellness Revolution (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Where is Home - The Aging Population and Where They Live (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
Net-Zero Energy Building
|Cost Control Strategies for Zero Energy Buildings (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Cost Control Strategies for Zero Energy Buildings(HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Strategies to Achieve Net-Zero Energy Homes (HSW)||2.00||$38.00|
|Strategies to Achieve Net-Zero Energy Homes PDF (HSW)||2.00||$38.00|
Other Featured Courses - New PDF Format
|Cool Roofs for Warm Climates PDF (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Danger in the Damp - Dealing with Mold||4.00||$76.00|
|Dryer by Design - Designing to Keep Water Out (HSW)||2.00||$38.00|
|Getting Decked - And Choosing How That Happens||3.00||$57.00|
|Lean on Me - Choosing Railings Carefully||3.00||$57.00|
|Sound Advice for Acoustics PDF (HSW)||4.00||$76.00|
Construction Contract Administration
|Building for Energy Efficiency (BSP/T/GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Cool Roofs for Warm Climates (GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Daylight Optimization (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Energy Efficient Roofs (GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Energy Efficient Ventilation Techniques (GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Environmentally Safe Paints and Painting Techniques (GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Environmentally Safe Paints and Painting Techniques (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Green Building Sustainability and Smart Growth (GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Raising the Roof (GEN) (HSW)||2.00||$38.00|
|Basic Ethics for Architects (HSW)||3.00||$57.00|
|Fair Housing: A Study of Kitchens and Bathrooms (GEN) (AOA) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Fair Housing: An in depth study of accessible routes (GEN) (AOA) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Fair Housing: An Overview of the Fair Housing Act (GEN) (AOA) (HSW)||2.00||$38.00|
|Indoor Environmental Quality (GEN) (HSW)||3.00||$57.00|