Board: Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry (Electrical)
Credit Hours: 2.00
Approval Number: 20200321
Add to Basket
This online course analyzes more than 25 of the major power limited code changes found in the National Electric Code (NFPA 70™) for the 2020 cycle. Members of the NEC® code-making panels contributed to the development of the authoritative text used in this online course.
The instructor for this course is David Arnold, with expert code change support being provided by Keith Lofland, Director of Education at the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI).
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Define code-wide changes, article 110 requirements for electrical installations, branch circuit wiring and protection.
- Identify code changes to wiring methods and materials.
- Describe code changes to equipment for general use and special equipment.
- Understand code changes related to special conditions.
- Explain code changes impacting communications systems.
We encourage students to contact David with any question related to online delivery, course management and even technical support. David has facilitated online courses since 2003 and has a wealth knowledge which he is happy to share.
In addition, Pace has a partnership with the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI) to provide you with access to content experts. IAEI publishes a 400+ page Analysis of Changes book each electrical code cycle, which is the content basis for this course. You'll have access to the people that literally "wrote the book" on electrical code changes. For detailed code change related questions, Keith Lofland (email@example.com), IAEI Director of Education, is available.