Instructor: David Arnold
Credit Hours: 4.00
Approval Number: PACE-2014NEC-3
Add to Basket
Return to Course Listing
Alaska DOLWD/CBPL Course Approval Number 11559
Montana DLI Course Approval Number MTEL14079
Oregon BCD Electrical Program Approval Number 90414
Wisconsin DSPS Course Approval Number: 16319
This interactive distance-learning course is an extensive and popular program analyzing the major changes to the National Electric Code (NFPA 70™) for the 2014 cycle. Members of the nineteen NEC® code-making panels contributed to the development of the authoritative text used in this online course.
The International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI) and PacePDH.com staff have worked together to develop a quality online program that will provide information about code changes covering the safe installation and use of electrical products in the 2014 National Electrical Code.
The Analysis of Changes 2014 NEC - Part 2 - Articles 408 to 625 course covers more than 50 of the most significant Articles 408 through 625 code changes. Specifically the course covers equipment for general use, special occupancies and the some special equipment code changes.
- Identify code changes related to switchboards, luminaires, motors, generators, transformers and storage batteries.
- Recognize changes to Class I locations, intrinsically safe systems and motor fuel dispensing facilities.
- Define proper changes to uses for health care facilities, assembly, theater and similar locations.
- Describe code changes related to electric signs, manufactured wiring systems and elevators.
- State changes to the use of electric vehicle charging systems.