Credit Hours: 1.00
Approval Number: PACE-PSA-257
Add to Basket
Return to Course Listing
Florida CILB Course Approval Number: 0609425
In this one hour module you will explore sales methods that have been proven effective by other professionals. The range of sales approaches covers the spectrum - from being an order taker to being a sales consultant. You can be a problem solver. You can sell through offering solutions. You can build relationships with customers and become a valued member of the customer’s team. You can develop your customer’s respect so they turn to you when they need solutions. You can give your customers a competitive edge and share knowledge on how to better sell their products. You can sell gently or motivate using fear. How well you understand the variety of sales approaches and when to use them will add profit to your company’s bottom line.
By the time you complete this module, you should be able to:
- Define the difference between a feature and a benefit, and how they are used in selling.
- Describe consultation selling and how the sales professional acts as a team member for the customer.
- Identify additional services, related products, training, or options such as special financing that add value to your products.
- Demonstrate the importance of the reputation of your company and how everyday interactions are used to enhance personal and company reputations.
- Use market segmentation to define your current markets and increase the number of potential clients.
- Use in-depth knowledge of your competition to increase sales.
- Explain how your product’s benefits add value to your customer.
- Avoid getting locked into selling based on price only.
- Use the gentle or soft sell approach.
- Use humor appropriately in selling.
- Understand when and how far can be used as sales tactic.