Analysis of Changes 2017 NEC Course Pre-sale Offer
PacePDH.com is happy to announce it has completed the Analysis of Changes 2017 NEC online courses. We are proud to continue our partnership with IAEI (International Association of Electrical Inspectors) to offer you online course content from the association that literally “writes the book” on electrical code changes (and has been for almost 40 years). Courses have been submitted to the Minnesota DLI with their “approval pending”. Once approved, we will immediately notify you that the courses have been activated in your account. The pre-sale offer will expire when the courses are approved.
Courses approved by MN DLI:
- Analysis of Changes 2017 NEC - Part 1 - Code-Wide and Articles 100-250 (4 hours). Approval # 20170352.
- Analysis of Changes 2017 NEC - Part 2 - Articles 300-480 (4 hours). Approval # 20170353.
- Analysis of Changes 2017 NEC - Part 3 - Articles 500-670 (4 hours). Approval # 20170354.
- Analysis of Changes 2017 NEC - Part 4 - Articles 680- Chapter 9 (4 hours). Approval # 20170355.
- Analysis of Changes 2017 NEC - Two Hour Condensed (2 hours). Approval # 20170356.
Since 2003 PacePDH.com has delivered online continuing education to more than 20,000 AEC professionals nationwide. PacePDH.com has been partnered with IAEI (International Association of Electrical Inspectors) since 2010 to deliver online electrical code change courses straight from the experts! Why not get your continuing education content from the people who literally write the Analysis of Changes book each code cycle; and get it delivered to your computer by the best provider of online electrical code change courses? Our online interactive courses feature audio, images, illustrations and real analysis; including input from members of the nineteen NEC code-making panels.
- Within the term and prior to the renewal of an electrician or power limited technician license, each holder of a license shall receive credit for instruction through one or more educational programs as required by this part.
- Credit for an educational program may only be used once for a specific renewal of an electrician license.
- Where a licensee holds more than one type of electrician license, the same credits for hours of instruction may be applied to each license.
- Registered unlicensed individuals must receive two hours of continuing education on the NEC.
Not convinced Pace is for you? No problem. We are so convinced you will find Pace the easiest most convenient way to complete your CE that we'll give you a 4-hour course to try for free. This offer is good for a holder of any license type listed above that has not previously used Pace. This offer does not apply to registered unlicensed electricians. Contact us at (800) 576-4341 or e-mail us and we will get a free course assigned to you.
If you have any questions about course selection, our online course delivery system or requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us at (800) 576-4341.
Mandatory Courses in Your Cart
Online Courses for Electricians - Based on 2017 Code
|Analysis of Changes 2017 NEC - Part 1 - Code-Wide and Articles 100-250 (CBT)||4.00||$75.00|
|Analysis of Changes 2017 NEC - Part 2 - Articles 300-480 (CBT)||4.00||$75.00|
|Analysis of Changes 2017 NEC - Part 3 - Articles 500-670 (CBT)||4.00||$75.00|
|Analysis of Changes 2017 NEC - Part 4 - Articles 680- Chapter 9 (CBT)||4.00||$75.00|
Online Course for Registered, Unlicensed Electricians
|Analysis of Changes 2017 NEC - Two Hour Condensed||2.00||$49.00|