PacePDH.com is approved by the American Institute of Architects (AIA Provider # J607) to provide online continuing education courses to architects.
Since 2003 PacePDH.com has delivered over 500,000 online continuing education hours to more than 25,000 AEC professionals nationwide.
Mississippi (MSBOA) Continuing Education Requirements
- Architects must acquire 12 hours of continuing education hours (CEHs) every calendar year, which shall total twenty-four (24) CEHs to be reported with each biennial.
- Licensees are exempted for their first renewal.
- All topics must be health, safety and welfare related, and in a qualified structured setting.
- Licensees must certify adherence to the CE requirement during the renewal process.
- Licensees may be randomly selected for a CE audit. If selected for a CE audit, the licensee must then (and only then) provide documentation as described in the rules.
- See Chapter 6 of the Rules and Regulations for details regarding mandatory continuing education.
Reporting, Record Keeping and Auditing
- Each registrant, at renewal of registration time, shall submit the required continuing
education information, which shall include an affidavit attesting to the registrant’s
fulfillment of these continuing education requirements. No carryover of continuing
education hours is permitted.
- Each affidavit shall be reviewed by the Board and may be subject to audit for verification of compliance with requirements. Registrants shall retain proof of fulfillment of requirements for a period of six (6) years after submission in the event that the affidavit and annual report is selected for audit. The Board may require a detailed synopsis or report for verification of CEHs claimed.
Purchase 10 or more hours and receive 30% off. Use Code "MSAV30".
Courses in Your Cart
Non-timed, read-only PDF document with online testing at the end.
|Ageless Living by Design (HSW)||2.00||$38.00|
|Aging in Place - Eliminating Traps (HSW)||4.00||$76.00|
|Biophilic Design and Senior Well Being for Architect and Design Professionals (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Demographic Trends and Changes in the Aging Population Essential for Architects, Designers and Contractors to Identify (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|The Senior Wellness Revolution (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Where is Home - The Aging Population and Where They Live (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
Net-Zero Energy Building
|Cost Control Strategies for Zero Energy Buildings (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Cost Control Strategies for Zero Energy Buildings(HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Strategies to Achieve Net-Zero Energy Homes (HSW)||2.00||$38.00|
|Strategies to Achieve Net-Zero Energy Homes PDF (HSW)||2.00||$38.00|
Other Featured Courses - New PDF Format
|Cool Roofs for Warm Climates PDF (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Danger in the Damp - Dealing with Mold||4.00||$76.00|
|Dryer by Design - Designing to Keep Water Out (HSW)||2.00||$38.00|
|Getting Decked - And Choosing How That Happens||3.00||$57.00|
|Lean on Me - Choosing Railings Carefully||3.00||$57.00|
|Sound Advice for Acoustics PDF (HSW)||4.00||$76.00|
Construction Contract Administration
|Building for Energy Efficiency (BSP/T/GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Cool Roofs for Warm Climates (GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Daylight Optimization (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Energy Efficient Roofs (GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Energy Efficient Ventilation Techniques (GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Environmentally Safe Paints and Painting Techniques (GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Environmentally Safe Paints and Painting Techniques (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Green Building Sustainability and Smart Growth (GEN) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Raising the Roof (GEN) (HSW)||2.00||$38.00|
|Basic Ethics for Architects (HSW)||3.00||$57.00|
|Fair Housing: A Study of Kitchens and Bathrooms (GEN) (AOA) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Fair Housing: An in depth study of accessible routes (GEN) (AOA) (HSW)||1.00||$19.00|
|Fair Housing: An Overview of the Fair Housing Act (GEN) (AOA) (HSW)||2.00||$38.00|
|Indoor Environmental Quality (GEN) (HSW)||3.00||$57.00|