Since 2003 PacePDH.com has delivered online continuing education to more than 20,000 AEC professionals nationwide. PacePDH.com has partnered with IAEI (International Association of Electrical Inspectors) to deliver online electrical code change courses straight from the experts! Why not get your continuing education content from the people who literally write the Analysis of Changes book each code cycle; and get it delivered to your computer by the best provider of online electrical code change courses? Our online interactive courses feature audio, images, illustrations and real analysis; including input from members of the nineteen NEC code-making panels.
Florida Electrical Contractors' Licensing Board (ECLB) Continuing Education Requirements
Beginning with the 2014-2016 renewal cycle, licensees are required to take 1 hour of continuing education in Florida Laws and Rules as part of their 14 hours of continuing education.
14 hours of Continuing Education must include:
- 7 hours technical
- 1 hour workers’ compensation
- 1 hour workplace safety
- 1 hour business practices
- 1 hour Florida Building Code advanced module course
- 1 hour Florida Laws & Rules
- 2 hours false alarm prevention (for all certified and registered alarm contractors and certified electrical contractors who perform alarm work)
- Remaining hours general credit